Residential Duct Cleaning Toronto
Once an appointment for our residential duct cleaning Toronto services has been made, our home duct cleaning technician arrives at the arranged time. Your air duct system will then be cleaned as follows:
- Our technician turns the air handling unit (furnace or air conditioner) off and creates the appropriate access into the duct system.
- The technician runs a large vacuum hose from our truck to your furnace using the shortest possible route, usually through a basement window.
- The technician runs an air hose from our truck to the furthest air vent.
- Once our high-power vacuum is activated, the technician then cleans each vent with 250 psi of compressed air. This blows all the dirt and debris down the pipes and into the main ductwork.
- The technician cleans all of the main supply and return air ductwork by using an air snake and various air whips. The air snake is a small steel reverse air nozzle that is on a long flexible tube. This blows all the dirt and debris back towards the vacuum.
- The technician cleans the furnace fan, motor, all furnace compartments, the air conditioning coil, the plenums and the air filter.
- After having cleaned the entire duct system and all components in the air stream, the technician shuts down the vacuum and removes the vacuum and air hoses.
- The technician then seals any access openings made into the duct system, re-installs your furnace fan and filter, and runs the air handling unit through a cycle to ensure its complete operation.
- Your air duct system is now completely clean. You will benefit from all the advantages of having a clean duct system immediately. If you or any family member suffers from dust allergies then you will especially notice an immediate improvement in the air quality in your home as a result of efficient residential duct cleaning Toronto services.
We also have a coupon which you can use to save even more money.