Residential Air Duct Cleaning Services
Once an appointment for our residential duct cleaning service in Toronto has been made, our home duct cleaning technician arrives at the arranged time. Your HVAC system will then be cleaned as follows:
- Our technician turns the air handling unit (furnace or air conditioner) off and creates the appropriate access into the duct system.
- The technician runs a large vacuum hose from our truck to your furnace using the shortest possible route, usually through a basement window.
- The technician runs an air hose from our truck to the furthest air vent.
- Once our high-power vacuum is activated, the technician then cleans each vent with 250 psi of compressed air. This blows all the dirt and debris down the pipes and into the main ductwork.
- The technician cleans all of the main supply and return air ductwork by using an air snake and various air whips. The air snake is a small steel reverse air nozzle that is on a long flexible tube. This blows all the dirt and debris back towards the vacuum.
- The technician cleans the furnace fan, motor, all furnace compartments, the air conditioning coil, the plenums, and the air filter. We do not work on the combustion section of the furnace.
- After having cleaned the entire duct system and all components in the air stream, the technician shuts down the vacuum and removes the vacuum and air hoses.
- The technician then seals any access openings made into the duct system, re-installs your furnace fan and filter, and runs the air handling unit through a cycle to ensure its complete operation.
- Your home air duct system is now completely clean. You will benefit from all the advantages of having a clean duct system immediately. If you or any family member suffers from dust allergies, then you will especially notice an immediate improvement in the air quality in your home as a result of efficient HVAC duct cleaning services.
Rather than depend on just any of the home duct cleaning service providers in GTA, turn to the trusted professionals at City Duct Cleaning. We provide residential duct cleaning services in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Scarborough, North York, Etobicoke, Toronto Beaches, East York, Richmond Hill, Markham, Stouffville, Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughan, Woodbridge, King City, Bolton, Caledon, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, and Bowmanville.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does Air Duct Cleaning Services Cost in Toronto?
If you are looking for duct cleaning in Toronto, you want to find the best price possible. You can expect to pay between $250 and $500 for home duct cleaning services. The cost of duct cleaning will depend on the size of your home. Residential air duct cleaning services will also consider how extensive the home’s ductwork is.
How Do I Know if My Air Ducts Need to Be Cleaned?
You should contact cleaning services if you notice dust and debris coming out of the vents. Home duct cleaning services are also essential if you detect any mold growth or its effects. You should also consider professional duct cleaners if you notice any rodents, insects, or other pests in the home.
What is the Difference Between Vent Cleaning and Air Duct Cleaning?
Air Duct cleaning services in Toronto are more extensive than cleaning vents. It is more thorough and involves residential air duct cleaning services vacuuming the entire ductwork system. Cleaning professionals will spend more time and will clean each component of the ventilation system. With home duct cleaning, the process does not need to occur as often as vent cleaning.
How to Hire the Best Ducts Cleaning Services Company?
Not all cleaning services are equal. You should read online reviews to find out the best home duct cleaners and companies. Another good approach is to talk to friends and family. They can recommend residential air duct cleaning services they have used. Professional associations can also recommend the right companies for duct cleaning in Oakville, Oshawa, Ajax and Toronto.
For more information on home duct cleaning services visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
We also have a coupon which you can use to save even more money.