Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out your profile.
When registering on our site, we may ask you to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other identifying information. However, visitors may visit our site and browse our content anonymously without registering or entering any personal information of any kind.
How We Use Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To facilitate or expedite transactions initiated by our users, such as to complete a secure purchase.
• To personalize your experience on our website. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
• To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our visitors.
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you system emails, though at future dates, it may also be used to send you relevant information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: Our email newsletter is strictly opt-in. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How City Duct Cleaning, Inc. Protects Your Online Privacy
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your online privacy when you enter, submit, or access your personal information online. Any transaction you complete through our website will be completed through an encrypted, secure server, so that all of your transaction details and personal information will be kept completely private, except for the purpose of fulfilling your request or transaction.
City Duct Cleaning, Inc. does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may, as an exception, release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our legal rights, property, or safety, or the rights and safety of others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, such as general site statistics and visitor counts.
Privacy and Third-Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have privacy policies that are separate and independent of the policies of the City Duct Cleaning, Inc. website. Neither City Duct Cleaning, Inc. nor any of its representatives can accept responsibility or liability for the content and activities of third-party websites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site by linking to reputable sources only, and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to any outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)
The City Duct Cleaning, Inc. website is in full compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Questions or Concerns
This policy was last modified on January 02, 2015.