How to Determine if The Home Duct Cleaning Expert Did a Perfect Job
Every year, thousands upon thousands of people in the Greater Toronto Area have the ductwork in their homes cleaned. They hire a company that provides home duct cleaning, pay for the service rendered, and then assume the individual performed the job correctly. If you want to use a company for duct cleaning in Toronto, you need to know how to tell if the expert did a perfect job.
The first thing you should do is to hire a company that provides home duct cleaning services with a history of excellence. You want to do business with an organization with a lot of positive customer feedback, postings on industry-related review sites, and strong ratings. That alone will put your mind at ease. Here are some of the other indicators you should be on the lookout for:
- No or Very Little Visible Dust – When ducts become dirty, air from the HVAC system pushes it out into the home, causing an excessive buildup of dust. If the expert performed the work perfectly, you would no longer have that problem. Ceiling fans, furniture, and other surfaces would have little to no dust on them.
- Internal Components – As part of professional home duct cleaning, the technician should clean the ductwork and also the entire heating and cooling system. As a paying customer, you have both the right and responsibility to ask to see the cleanliness of the drain pans, coils, humidifiers, and so on. An honest company will have no problem showing you whatever you want.
- Ducts and Air Vents – You should also request to see how the ducts and air vents look following the service. In addition to clean surfaces, make sure the expert secured all access doors with the proper rivets or screws, confirming the caliber of the service provided.
- Eliminated Odor – For ducts with mold and mildew inside, you would expect to notice an unpleasant odor in the home. When done right, home duct cleaning services eliminate any foul smell. In fact, you would notice a vast improvement almost immediately.
- No More Allergy Symptoms – When you consider all the different pollutants that accumulate inside the ductwork, it is no wonder that people begin to have allergy symptoms when the ducts are not clean. Even family members who have never struggled with this problem before can develop a runny nose, watery eyes, coughing, and so on. A perfectly complete job eliminates pollutants, which in turn, stops these symptoms from occurring.
There are too many risks involved with dirty ducts. If you need the ductwork in your home cleaned and sanitized, you can count on us at City Duct Cleaning. We take immense pride in performing stellar home duct cleaning services that yield superior results. For a job done correctly the first time by an experienced and licensed professional, give us a call. We will not disappoint.Share this: