Fascinating Facts Behind Duct Cleaning That You Should Know
When it comes to duct cleaning in Toronto, most people think they know just about everything. However, only after delving into the facts do they realize that residential and commercial duct cleaning in Toronto is quite fascinating.
Here are some of the more interesting facts about duct cleaning in Toronto.
- With an increase in high-efficiency windows and doors, as well as improved insulation, indoor air quality is actually on the decline. Although all of these design elements are great for reducing energy consumption and saving money, they cause a reduction in the amount of air transfer going between the inside and outside. Because most of these elements do not have additional ventilation, pollutants that get inside a home or business stay there.
- Residential and commercial duct cleaning in Toronto help improve indoor air quality by eliminating contaminants like pet dander, dust, dirt, chemicals, molds, microbes, and fungi within the ductwork system.
- On average, a heating and air conditioning system recirculates indoor air up to seven times a day. This has a huge impact on the amount and even type of contaminants that become trapped inside of ducts. Using a trusted duct cleaning service for regular maintenance prevents a buildup of contaminants.
- There are two methods of duct cleaning services. First, a special system connects into the ductwork to provide suction. As a high-pressure hose passes through, particles are removed. Second, a specialized vacuum that attaches to a hose and brushing system is passed through the ductwork. To be effective, both of these systems should be operated by an expert.
- Professional services should include cleaning of the heating or/or air conditioning pump as well as the coils inside of the HVAC system. To eliminate mold, dust mites, or bacteria left behind after cleaning is done, the expert should use a disinfectant fog.
- Depending on the size of the home or business, along with the type and level of contaminants, it takes between three and five hours to complete a thorough cleaning. If the heating or air conditioning system is located on the roof, more time is required.
- As for duct cleaning price, this is typically based on square footage, as well as the number of systems, levels, and registers involved. Because prices vary, it is important to have duct cleaning in Toronto performed by a reputable company.
City Duct Cleaning has been providing customers with superior services for years. We stand behind our services for duct cleaning in Toronto, whether residential or commercial. To learn more, please visit our website or call us directly to schedule an appointment.Share this: