Determine if Your HVAC Cleaning Was Effective
After going years without having the ductwork in your home or business cleaned, you researched different companies that offer air duct cleaning services. Although you believe that you hired the best professional for the job, how can you determine if the HVAC cleaning was, in fact, effective? If you notice any of the following, you can feel confident that the service was successful.
- Reduced Dust Accumulation – With dust, pet dander, debris, and other contaminants inside the ductwork, whenever the HVAC system kicks on, forced air blows it out into the rooms. As a result, might have struggled to keep dust under control. If the expert did the duct cleaning service correctly, you would notice a significant reduction of dust buildup on furniture, draperies, lampshades, countertops, and so on.
- Fewer Allergies – For people with allergies as well as upper respiratory problems like COPD and asthma, dirty ductwork is a nightmare. Fewer symptoms and easier breathing are additional signs of efficient cleaning.
- Comfortable Interior – With professional air duct cleaning in Toronto, you would find that the interior of your house or business stays comfortable without the air conditioning or heating system continually running. With clean ducts, there is less stress on the HVAC system. When the system performs optimally, the interior space cools or heats quickly. Not only does that make the environment more comfortable, but clean ducts also eliminate stress on the HVAC, thereby decreasing the need for repair and extending the life of the system.
- Fresher Smell – In addition to the contaminants mentioned, it is common for duct cleaning professionals to find other things like mold, mildew, and rodent and insect droppings. As you can imagine, air flowing over those particles and blowing them out into rooms can cause an unpleasant smell. After professional or commercial air duct cleaning services, you should notice that the interior of your home or business smells cleaner and fresher.
- Eliminated Risks – Especially after having a new addition put on a house or business or going through an entire renovation project, the risk of compromised air quality intensifies. Any disrupted toxic materials like mold, asbestos, lead paint, and so on causes tiny particles to seep through the vents and into the ductwork. Although you would not necessarily see or smell anything different, an experienced and trained expert can eliminate potential dangers.
Signs to Watch For
If you notice any of the following, you want to hire a trusted company for air duct cleaning in Toronto.
- Increased level of airborne pollutants
- Increased heating and cooling bills
- Aggravated respiratory and allergy symptoms
- Low airflow
- Constantly running HVAC system
- Extra dirty air filters
- Dirty vents
Doing business with the right company will eliminate or correct all of these issues, giving you the assurance of improved air quality in your home or business.
Also Read : A Duct Cleaning Is Well OverdueShare this: