now browsing by author
Benefits of Investing in Regular Dryer Vent Cleaning in Toronto
While you know that keeping the lint trap in your dryer is important, you may not be aware that a professional vent cleaning service offers tremendous benefits. To ensure that your appliance operates optimally, and also to prevent significant problems, including a risk of fire, services for regular dryer vent cleaning in Toronto are critical.
As you begin looking for dryer duct cleaning companies in Toronto, you will come across many that claim to have the best services. However, to hire the right business, you need to compare what two or three companies offer, check both history and reputation, and read customer reviews.
To better understand why a regularly scheduled vent cleaning service by a reputable company is essential, consider a few examples of benefits.
- Longer Lasting Clothes – Instead of paying a lot of money to replace clothes, you should have your dryer vent inspected on a regular basis. The reason is that if the vent becomes partially blocked, the dryer has to work harder to completely dry clothes, towels, sheets, and other items. As a result, the dryer becomes excessively hot, which negatively affects the anything inside. Depending on what you need to dry, clothes can shrink, or the fibers can get irreversibly damaged.
- Extended Life of Your Dryer – Another benefit is that your dryer will last longer. If your appliance operates longer and, therefore, gets hotter than intended, it can experience premature failure. However, if you have the vent cleaned and a clog unblocked, it will run as it should, which in turn, extends its life.
- Reduced Risk of a Fire – The most important benefit of having your dryer vent cleaned is a significant reduction in the risk of a fire. The combination of clogged lint and other debris with a hot-running dryer equates to a fire hazard. Therefore, regular cleaning could be a life-saving decision.
- Eliminated Carbon Monoxide – Carbon monoxide, which is an odorless and colorless gas, can lead to death. By having a clog in the vent removed, the risk of a buildup ceases.
For these and other reasons, it is critical that you have your dryer vent checked on a regular basis. At City Duct Cleaning, one of our technicians will perform a thorough inspection to identify anything of concern and rectify the problem correctly. For information about our company and the various services that we provide, please visit us online or call to schedule an appointment.
Does Your Home Need a Duct Cleaning After Renovations?
Renovating a home or business is an exciting endeavor, but it also leads to a significant amount of dust and debris. Instead of putting yourself and others at risk for illness or disease, now is the time to consider professional duct cleaning services. With duct cleaning, any potentially dangerous allergens and other pollutants get eliminated, thereby providing the needed protection.
Using state-of-the-art duct cleaning equipment and the appropriate duct cleaning tools, an expert will remove any dust the renovation caused from inside the ductwork. At the same, having the ducts cleaned eliminates rodent and insect droppings, pet dander, mold and mildew, and other allergens that can negatively impact a person’s health.
The following are the most common types of duct cleaning equipment and tools used by a professional for getting rid of dust and debris associated with renovations.
- Access Tools – To start with, a certified or licensed professional relies on access tools that create entry points into the HVAC system. Depending on the technician, this involves making small holes or removing panels.
- Inspection Tools – For a technician to determine the amount of dust and other debris inside of the ductwork, he or she uses various inspection tools. Sometimes, these include specialized cameras, mirrors, and periscopes. Based on the findings, the expert devises an appropriate plan for cleaning out the air ducts.
- Cleaning Tools – The technician will use brushes and other hand-held tools to loosen any debris and push it toward a collection type of equipment.
- Vacuum Equipment – Also referred to as a “collection device,” the vacuum creates negative pressure that makes removing dust and debris easier. In this case, a technician uses either a portable unit or one that mounts on a truck.
- Wet Vacuums –Wet vacuums with a HEPA filtration system are essential for cleaning air ducts. Along with dust from the renovation process, they extract any water inside of the ductwork.
Turning to the Experts
To protect you, other individuals, the home or business structure, and even the HVAC system, professional duct cleaning services following a renovation project are critical. For assistance with this, please contact us at City Duct Cleaning. You can learn about all of our services by visiting our website or calling to speak with a company representative. With clean ductwork, you can enjoy the modifications to your home or business, knowing that the environment is safe.
Improve Indoor Air Quality and HVAC Efficiency in Your Home with Thorough Air Duct Cleaning
Did you know that dirty air ducts in your home can not only negatively impact the health of anyone living there but also lower your HVAC system’s efficiency? Thanks to professional home duct cleaning services, you can enjoy improved indoor air quality and significantly reduce risks.
For years, home duct cleaning experts have tried to educate the public about the dangers of dirty air ducts. Through their perseverance and newly released information from viable studies, homeowners now understand just how critical good indoor air quality is, for health, the efficiency of their HVAC system, and more.
Instead of using a store-bought kit or home remedies for cleaning ducts, you should rely on the services of a licensed technician. Along with years of experience and unparalleled expertise, experts use state-of-the-art tools and home duct cleaning equipment. As a result, you have peace of mind that you, your family, and even pets live in a clean and safe environment. However, you also have confidence that your expensive HVAC system will perform optimally and last a long time.
Air ducts get dirty from all kinds of things, including rodent and insect droppings, pet dander, dust and debris, and various other allergens. When running your air conditioning or heating system, as the air blows through the ductwork, it forces pollutants into the living space of the home. As airborne particles, people and pets breathe them in, which creates a host of problems.
Especially if someone in the home has COPD, asthma, or another upper respiratory illness or disease, airborne allergens create a potentially dangerous situation. Fortunately, home duct cleaning experts gain access to the ductwork to determine the cause of the problem and its severity. Based on the findings, the technician uses the appropriate home duct cleaning equipment to eliminate the risk.
Whether you purchased an existing home, went through a renovation, or have not had the air ducts cleaned for some time, now is the perfect time to improve your home’s indoor air quality and the efficiency of the HVAC. Typically, someone with a lot of training and experience can perform the work quickly and without compromising on the quality of service.
Hiring the Best
At City Duct Cleaning, we can achieve both goals with our specialized service. For information on your company and our comprehensive line of services, we invite you to visit us online or call to schedule an appointment today.
Using Air Duct Cleaning Services in Toronto to Clean Indoor Air and Stop Allergies
Do you or someone in the home suffer from allergies and have noticed worsening symptoms or more frequent problems? If so, the culprit could be dirty air ducts. The number of people using professional air duct cleaning services in Toronto has increased for this very reason. For anyone with allergies, as well as upper respiratory issues, clean air ducts are essential.
While some people claim that dirty ducts have nothing to do with allergies, if you research duct cleaning reviews, you will see that there is a direct correlation. By having a professional air duct cleaner come into your home, allergy sufferers will improve. Those with asthma or COPD also will show improvement.
Depending on the individual and the type of pollutants or contaminants involved, allergies might improve significantly or stop altogether. That means taking less medicine, breathing easier, and enjoying life more. Without cleaning, things like mold spores, pollen, pet dander, rodent and insect droppings, and so on build up inside of air ducts. However, an expert will eliminate the dirt, debris, dust, and contaminants that make breathing difficult.
Getting relief from allergy symptoms is reason enough to hire a professional air duct cleaner, but there are others to consider. As an example, having a clean duct system means that your air conditioning and heating system does not have to work so hard, preventing unnecessary repairs. Also, having an HVAC system that works correctly will help reduce your monthly utility bills.
If you have lived in your home for three years or longer and never had the ducts cleaned, now is the time. A highly trained technician will get rid of everything inside of the duct work that triggers an attack. In very little time, most people with allergies see marked improvement. Along with that, there is less accumulation of dust on furniture.
For the best air duct cleaning services available in Toronto, you cannot beat the services of City Duct Cleaning. We understand the importance of having clean duct systems. Therefore, we use cutting-edge equipment and tools to improve indoor air quality. Visit our website or call us today to learn more or schedule an appointment.
Top 5 Signs That You Need Home Duct Cleaning Services
While experts recommend using professional home duct cleaning services every three to five years, sometimes, they are required more often. If you do not know the last time the duct system got cleaned, you can schedule an appointment with one of the top duct cleaning companies right away. However, you can also look for five distinct signs that cleaning is necessary.
5 Key Signs
- Mold – When disrupted, potentially dangerous mold spores get into the atmosphere and are inhaled. This contaminant is bad for anyone, but it becomes more critical for people with allergies, asthma, COPD, and other upper respiratory problems. To eliminate any health risk and prevent the growth of bacteria, cleaning is essential. If someone experiences worsened symptoms, you need your ducts cleaned.
- Debris – Along with hidden dangers are those visible to the eye. Debris, dirt, and dust are perfect examples. If you notice an accumulation on furniture, around air vent covers, or on top of appliances, you need the air ducts professionally cleaned. Unless corrected, the problem will worsen.
- Clogged Air Filter – Monthly, change the air filter on your HVAC system. If you notice the filter is covered or clogged, there is probably an excessive amount of contaminants blowing through the system, which goes into the ducts and then the home. Not only is this unhealthy for people in the home, it also impacts the effectiveness of your HVAC system.
- Insects or Rodents (Plus Droppings) – Another sign that your duct system needs cleaning is the presence of dead insects or rodents, or their droppings. These creatures look for small spaces to live, with your air duct being perfect. If you notice anything around your HVAC system or air vents, call a professional as soon as possible.
- High Utility Bill – An increase in your heating or air-conditioning bill also indicates dirty air ducts. The reason is that airflow becomes restricted, causing the HVAC system to run longer and work harder.
Hire the Top Professionals
Rather than depend on just any of the home duct cleaning service providers in Toronto, turn to the trusted professionals at City Duct Cleaning. Check out our website or call today to enjoy a cleaner and healthier home environment.
How Air Duct Cleaning in Toronto Is a Key to Healthy Living
Some people claim that professional air duct cleaning has no positive effect on human or animal health. However, considering the pollutants and contaminants inside of duct work and the fact that air passes over and through them, you have to wonder how they came to that conclusion. With services for air duct cleaning in Toronto, things like dirt, debris, rodent droppings, dead insects, and more get eliminated. Therefore, hiring the right company makes perfect sense.
Whether you are interested in residential or commercial duct cleaning in Toronto, there is peace of mind knowing that dirty and potentially dangerous air does not blow inside. Along with the pollutants mentioned, pet dander, smoke residue, dust, mold, and pollen are problems. The duct system serves as a vehicle for blowing air that goes inside of residential or commercial spaces, meaning that pollutants end up in the air.
Dirty air in both homes and businesses promotes sickness, which is bad for everyone, especially for people with weakened immune systems, as well as asthma, COPD, and a host of other upper respiratory problems. Professional air duct cleaning is essential to protect employees or family members.
Not only will the home or business environment become safer and healthier, you will also deal less with annoying dust, meaning you will spend less time on upkeep. The bottom line is that you want to avoid dirty air ducts at all cost. The best way to accomplish that is by hiring a reputable company with years of experience and unparalleled expertise.
Using innovative equipment and tools, a professional will clean every inch of the duct system so that, ultimately, the only air blown by your heating or air-conditioning system is clean. By staying on top of this, you never have to worry about people that you care about getting sick.
Hiring the Best
Serving the Greater Toronto Area, City Duct Cleaning is an excellent source. We provide our technicians with extensive training to ensure the job gets done correctly. For information about our company or to schedule an appointment to have your air ducts cleaned, please visit our website or call us today.